Sandboxx takes its mission seriously, to connect our military community and make communication easy and effortless. That’s why we promise next day delivery to every training base.
August 13, 5:05 PM, EST, — the letter tracking display in-app incident is now resolved.
Incident History, Timeline
August 13, 2019, 5:05 PM, EST, INCIDENT RESOLVED
- Our fix is in production and the display tracking status of letters is back online
- You will not be able to view tracking for letters sent during the affected periods of August 8 through August 12, 2019 in your letter history
- Your letters were delivered and you should have received a notification that your letter was delivered, either via a push notification (on our mobile app) or via email (on our web app)
August 13, 2019, 1:25 PM, EST
- Our proposed solution is currently in quality assurance testing and review
- Once it passes these processes, it will be deployed and tracking status should resume normally
- Please check back for more detailed updates as we progress
– Sandboxx Engineering
August 12, 2019, 4:51 PM, EST
- Our Engineering Team has made significant progress in remediating the display tracking status problem
- We will be testing our solution this evening and tomorrow to ensure proper restoration of tracking status functionality
- We will be deploying as soon as our proposed solution passes our quality assurance tests and processes
- Please check back within 24-48 hours for a more detailed update
August 12, 2019, 12:04 PM, EST
- We are not yet able to display the level of tracking you have previously experienced with Sandboxx to due to a technical outage at our tracking partner
- Our tracking partner changed the way that they display tracking and as a result, our app’s display was affected
- This has not prevented any letters from being sent next day, the entire logistics supply chain is not affected
- This only affects the display of tracking status within the app
- Our team has identified the root cause of the problem and are working diligently to fix it
August 9, 2019, 4:15 PM EST
- We identified a small number of shipments that were affected that did not have tracking applied properly
- We began investigating the issue and found some changes occurred at our tracking partner that we were not made aware of. As a result, this broke our existing tracking display inside the app
Delivering Letters, Our Highest Priority
We maintain over a 99% deliverability rate and will continue to honor that promise. This is our top priority and our tech team is working diligently on fixing the display issue.
We will update you as we progress and sincerely thank you for your patience.
– The entire Team at Sandboxx