Your loved one’s base’s mailroom will be closed early next week for Thanksgiving. Because of that, the mailrooms typically receive a TON of mail the day or two before the base closes. Mailrooms have also been known to close earlier than scheduled to give service members some extra time off.
To avoid early and unexpected mailroom closures, and to ensure that your Letter arrives on base AND is sorted and delivered before Thanksgiving closures hit, we highly recommend sending a Letter to your loved one today.
Here are some topic ideas for your Thanksgiving Letter.
- Tell your recruit what you are thankful for this year, and ask them what they are thankful for.
- Share a photo from one of your favorite Thanksgivings with your recruit.
- Ask your recruit what their favorite Thanksgiving dish is.
- Have you gotten a headstart on your holiday decorations? Snap a photo and show your recruit you’re in the holiday spirit.
- Just wish your recruit a Happy Thanksgiving save and attach any one of our Thanksgiving graphics below
Click here to send your Letter.