There are plenty of posts about what recruits can’t take with them to boot camp (see our posts about what not to mail), but what no recruits need to take with them?
The following is a list of items that you must bring to training and are allowed to keep during training
- Photo I.D./Drivers License
- Social Security Card
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Copies of Dependents Birth Certificates (if applicable)
- Complete civilian and military immunization records
- Direct Deposit System form with bank account and routing number information
Sandboxx is a mobile app that enables comms to exist throughout the military journey. The entire DOD organizational structure built into Sandboxx lets those in uniform and their families stay connected like never before possible. Sandboxx Letters continues the mission by give loved ones the ability to send physical mail to those in basic or on deployment. Learn more about how Sandboxx is revolutionising the way our military community thrives at www.sandboxx.us and download the app here, www.sandboxx.us/app.